Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Introduction

My name is Melissa Colando.  I am currently an English teacher at Cranston High School West where I have been teaching for the past seven years.  In addition, I have previously taught English at the New England Laborers Construction Career Academy which is a charter school also located in Cranston.  I decided to pursue a Master's Degree in Secondary Education because I feel as though education is my passion and I am hoping to extend and deepen my knowledge and experience in the field.  I will have been married to my husband Jon for fifteen years this coming December.  I have a daughter, Gwendolyn, who started college at Emmanuel this fall and a son, Zachary, who is a Sophomore ar Cranston West.  I enjoy reading, cooking, running, and yoga.  I am looking forward to a great semester...and improving my technology skills in the process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment