Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cloudy with a Chance of Some Fog

It's been a crazy busy week for me!  On Monday, I had a professional development meeting until 4 followed by my son Zach's football game in Barrington. After that, I headed to trivia at Chelo's where our team scored pretty well until the last question and it was all downhill from there...but I digress... Yesterday, it was my daughter Gwen's birthday, so after my department meeting, we trekked up to Boston to celebrate.  Needless to say, we got lost and ended up stuck in tons of traffic. And today, I was trying to catch up on both my own school stuff (grades are due soon, etc) and making sure I was able to read and comment on everyone's blogs.  So, with all of that being said...my mind is cloudy and my head seems to be in a fog.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very busy but fun and family-filled week so far. I know you miss your daughter so it must have been really nice to spend some time with her :)

    And plus, after tonight there are only two days left until the weekend! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grad school life does increase the chances for more clouds in the head... hope you can see some light coming through when your grades are posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fog is not so bad, sometimes I feel like everyday starts off that way for me, like San Francisco, which is an awesome city to visit. The fog is there waiting every morning, then rolls out, usually to reveal some breathtaking views of the bay, and the city, so hold out just a little longer, the fog will always lift!

    ReplyDelete